E-mail support: $15 (+tax)
- You email me your best copy
- I examine it for flow, layout, wording, format
- I make necessary changes (these will not be ones that will completely change your resume, but ones that will fix the flaws)
- I email you the resume back within 72 hours in a .doc format
In-person support: 30 min- $20 (+tax), 60 min- $40 (+tax)
- You email me your best copy and bring a copy to our meeting
- You may bring the specific posting of the job your are applying for
- We meet for half an hour to an hour and discuss your resume, your background, your experience and education. I evaluate the resume and tell you what is missing, what isn't looking right, what needs to be changed. I will probe in more detail into your experience, talk about your education and certification, pull out skills that you many not realize you had!
- We mark up your current resume and decide on the final changes that I will make
- If we have time left, we can work on your Cover Letter or Thank You letter
- We end our meeting, and I send your the new and improved resume within 72 hours in .doc format
Interview skills coaching:
- We meet and discuss the job or job types you are applying to, and the industry.
- I ask you a few questions to see how you respond- what you say and how you say it.
- I give you feedback on what you did right and what you did wrong. We discuss the reasons for this and try to fix it.
- I guide you through some additional questions asked in interviews, and coach you on what the question really asks for, and how to respond to it without going off track.
I am based in the heart of Mississauga, and for in-person meetings we will find a mutually appropriate location to meet at. Below are the areas that fall within my domain:
- North York
- Richmond Hill
Basically, HWY 404 is the eastern-most boundary, King Road to the North, Tremaine Road is the western-most boundary.